This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID : 5673
Category : Personal Insurance
Brand : Economical
Regular/Temporary : Regular
Fulltime/Parttime : Full Time
Location : Toronto, Canada
Economical is part of Definity, which includes some of Canada’s most long-standing and innovative insurance brands, including Economical Insurance, Sonnet Insurance, Family Insurance Solutions, and Petline Insurance. With strong roots that date back to 1871, Definity has grown to become a digital leader in the insurance industry. We’re proud to help our clients and communities adapt and thrive in a world of constant change.
Our promise to you: It’s better here. Why? Because we CARE, and we provide an employee experience that’s collaborative, ambitious, rewarding, and empowering.
Our ambition is to be one of Canada’s leading and most innovative P&C insurers. Come be a part of our journey, and love what you do.
Reporting to the Vice President, Broker Assist Centre, you will be responsible for leading our Training Knowledge and Quality area, assisting the senior leadership team in implementing the overall broker and business strategies through various projects and initiatives. This includes the development and continuous improvement of our New Hire and Ongoing Training, Agent Knowledge and Quality Monitoring program (including leveraging technologies, automating processes and making recommendations for technology improvements where applicable). You will ensure the team is providing unparalleled service and support to our customers. This requires an innovative approach to instructional design, facilitation, knowledge management and quality monitoring priorities. You have a track record of accomplishing this in a world class service department. You will need to influence, negotiate and collaborate with internal and external partners in Marketing, I.T., Product Development and more. This is a critical role in ensuring we can disrupt this industry and lead in the new digital world.
• Training experience in a customer service environment with a strong track record of well informed and highly engaged frontline teams.
• Proven track record as a leader in the P&C insurance industry.
• Experienced in quality monitoring, call flow design and coaching.
• An outstanding communicator with ability to convey messages that reach and affect the target audience, team members and executive management alike.
• Excellent at listening, making people feel heard and valued.
• Someone with strong reporting and data analysis skills.
• A solid problem solver with the ability to resolve conflicts, make decisions and build consensus.
• Adaptable to an ever-changing environment and a quick learner who can lead change.
• Someone with a strong work ethic who leads by example. Someone who works hard and plays hard and expects nothing less from those around them.
• An avid learner who ensures they are always up to speed with all of the latest information, training and communications.
• Someone who is not afraid to ask others for help when needed.
• Flexible to work at different times in order to run this operation
We also take potential into consideration. If you don’t have this exact experience, but you know you have what it takes, be sure to give us more insight through your application and cover letter.
Go ahead and expect a lot — you deserve it, and we’ve got it:
Our inclusive work environment welcomes diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting: [email protected]
This role requires successful clearance of a background check (including criminal checks and leadership references).