Bilingual Claims Representative, Auto Physical Damage, Uber
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID : 5243
Category : Claims
Brand : Economical
Regular/Temporary : Regular
Fulltime/Parttime : Full Time
Location : Montreal, Canada
What can you expect in this role?
Reporting to the Team Leader, Claims, this representative will be responsible for investigating and settling Uber claims, and other claims as required. This role will interact with Uber drivers, passengers, and other stakeholders, while becoming well versed in related Uber policies.
- Provide prompt, courteous, accurate and fair claims service to all customers, internal and external
- Manage auto telephone claims until resolution
- Fully explain the claim process to all customers in a way they’ll easily understand
- Confirm whether claims are covered under a customer’s policy
- Ensure all claims are promptly investigated
- Work with the customer and preferred vendors to determine the best way to resolve the claim
- Maintain detailed file records by entering pertinent data into the appropriate systems such as CICS, CDS, and Guidewire
- Process claims payments within your authority level
- Initiate salvage and subrogation procedures on assigned claims
- Achieve the targeted number of assigned claims per year, while living our core values and meeting competencies
- Achieve and maintain a file disposition rate of 100% on a monthly basis
What do you bring to the role?
- Minimum high school diploma required
- Personal and commercial insurance license (5a) mandatory
- Experience handling automobile with a good understanding of terminology and auto policies
- Previous customer service is a definite asset
- Excellent keyboarding skills and ability to navigate through numerous screens and systems quickly and easily
- Professional, friendly and courteous to customers
- Able to thrive under pressure and remain calm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingualism is required
This role requires successful clearance of a background check (including credit & criminal checks)
We also take potential into consideration. If you don’t have this exact experience, but you know you have what it takes, be sure to give us more insight through your application and cover letter.
Go ahead and expect a lot — you deserve it, and we’ve got it:
- Hybrid work schedule for most roles
- Company share ownership program
- Pension and savings programs, with company-matched RRSP contributions
- Paid volunteer days and company matching on charitable donations
- Educational resources, tuition assistance, and paid time off to study for exams
- Focus on inclusion with employee groups, support for gender affirmation surgery, access to BIPOC counsellors, access to programs for working parents
- Wellness and recognition programs
- Discounts on products and services
Our inclusive work environment welcomes diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting: [email protected]
This role requires successful clearance of a background check (including criminal checks and leadership references).