Change Lead, Enterprise Change Enablement
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID : 7189
Category : Human Resources
Brand : Definity
Regular/Temporary : Regular
Fulltime/Parttime : Full Time
Location : Toronto, Canada
Posting Range : $84,000 - $154,700
Definity is the parent company to some of Canada’s most long-standing and innovative insurance brands, including Economical Insurance, Sonnet Insurance, Family Insurance Solutions, and Petline Insurance. Our ambition is to be one of Canada’s leading and most innovative property and casualty insurers. We can’t do that without our people, so we embrace and encourage a culture that’s collaborative, ambitious, rewarding, and empowering.
We offer a flexible, hybrid work experience where employees work from the office and virtually depending on the type of work they are doing and who they are working with. Bring your true self and be a part of our journey. It’s better here.
What you’ll be doing
This role will report to the AVP, Enterprise Change Enablement in our Human Resources Business Unit and will be focused on supporting our Personal Insurance (PI) business unit’s delivery team(s).
The PI delivery function is comprised of shared services that drive business delivery, platform optimization, management and reporting of incidents and defects, continuous improvement and process engineering as we well as the holistic planning and prioritization of our PI strategies and initiatives. There is also accountability for the strategic development and execution of capabilities required to support PI teams and functions in meeting our business plan and strategies
As a Change Lead, you will
- Work closely with the PI Delivery leadership to analyze project/program requirements and outcomes and apply solid change management principles to determine change strategies and recommend plans that build awareness, desire, knowledge, ability and reinforcement of the required changes.
- Manage the execution of the change strategy and plan for the transformations working with initiative owners/business leads and partnering with our HR Business Partners, Integrated Markeing and Communications, and Learning and Development teams as required to ensure success.
- Through participation in regular Enterprise Change Enablement Office meetings, bring forward business unit knowledge, escalate issues, share lessons learned, and assess future ways of working to improve our organization wide offering.
What you bring
- 8-10 years’ experience working through strategy, design, design, development, and implementation of large-scale transformation initiatives with a focus on the impact to people, processes, technology, and organizational structure.
- Expertise and experience in change management principles, methodologies and organizational communication.
- Strong experience providing project management support (estimation, strategic planning, scope management, tracking and oversight, status reporting)
- Highly energetic and delivery focused, with the ability to deliver quality results.
- Very proficient in using Powerpoint to create compelling stories and/or effectively communicate information.
- Strong communication skills and influencing skills to help the organization adopt new ways of thinking and to embrace more sophisticated business tools.
- Positive, collaborative approach with the ability to lead and influence when issues arise.
- Ability to identify, articulate and drive issues to resolution.
- Experience working with Agile teams is an asset.
- PROSCI certification is an asset.
- Knowledge of the P&C insurance industry is an asset but not a requirement
Salary range is $84,000 - $154,700
Interested in this role, but don't meet every requirement? We encourage you to apply! We know from experience that a candidate doesn't need 100% of the qualifications listed to bring incredible value to our team. We're actively seeking diverse backgrounds and perspectives to help us make insurance better. At Definity, inclusion, diversity, and equity aren't just "nice to have" — they're essential to our success.
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid work schedule for most roles
- Company share ownership program
- Pension and savings programs, with company-matched RRSP contributions
- Paid volunteer days and company matching on charitable donations
- Educational resources, tuition assistance, and paid time off to study for exams
- Focus on inclusion with employee groups, support for gender affirmation surgery, access to BIPOC counsellors, access to programs for working parents
- Wellness and recognition programs
- Discounts on products and services
Actual salary for the role may vary depending on work location of the successful candidate and other factors including but not limited to, skills, education, experience, working conditions and the local labour market. In addition to base pay, eligible employees may participate in various incentive plans which are paid out at the discretion of the company and subject to individual and company performance.
Go ahead and expect a lot — you deserve it.
It's better here — but don't take our word for it. Definity was named by Great Place to Work® as one of the Best Workplaces™ in Canada for women, for youth, and for inclusion.
Our inclusive work environment welcomes diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
This role requires successful clearance of background checks (including criminal checks and leadership references).