What can you expect from the role?
- Provide exceptional, professional, friendly, and courteous service to our customers by creating and adhering to the CSR quality assurance documentation for sales and service.
- Accurate and timely processing of transactions and clear communication.
- Manage calls from customers to maintain current working knowledge of processes and best practices as well as handling call escalations from fellow CSR's, including call coaching feedback
- Influence customer loyalty with professionalism and courtesy to resolve service issues
- Promote products and describe programs to customers
- Educate customers regarding policy matters
- Follow up on files as per corporate guidelines to summarize investigations and identify issues requiring further investigation.
- Work closely with the Sales and Service Centre Team Leader to create, maintain and deliver successful, consistent, and current SSC processes and best practice training and measuring evaluation and feedback
What you bring to the role?
- University degree in any discipline or a 2-year college diploma
- Completion of the CIP designation
- OTL license or valid RIBO license is required
- Proficiency with computer software, including Microsoft Office suite of products
- Confident and experienced with presenting
- 5+ years of experience in a sales and service (personal lines insurance) contact centre environment is optimal
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong keyboarding skills and is adept at navigating through numerous screens quickly and efficiently
- Very strong at multi-tasking and working well under pressure
- The successful candidate is required to hold valid licensing for all provinces in Canada, excluding Quebec, NFLD and the Territories, and maintain these licenses through ongoing continuing education as well as working towards their CIP designation, if not already obtained
We also take potential into consideration. If you don’t have this exact experience, but you know you have what it takes, be sure to give us more insight through your application and cover letter.
Go ahead and expect a lot — you deserve it, and we’ve got it:
- Hybrid work schedule for most roles
- Company share ownership program
- Pension and savings programs, with company-matched RRSP contributions
- Paid volunteer days and company matching on charitable donations
- Educational resources, tuition assistance, and paid time off to study for exams
- Focus on inclusion with employee groups, support for gender affirmation surgery, access to BIPOC counsellors, access to programs for working parents
- Wellness and recognition programs
- Discounts on products and services
Our inclusive work environment welcomes diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting: [email protected]
This role requires successful clearance of a background check (including criminal checks and leadership references).