Analyst, Broker Inquiries
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID : 6019
Category : Personal Insurance
Brand : Economical
Regular/Temporary : Regular
Fulltime/Parttime : Full Time
Location : Montreal, Canada
• Support brokers by resolving billing and payment inquiries for both personal and commercial insurance policies. Potential inquiries may be related to billing statement explanations, billing options, payment plan changes, notification of payment, request to remove charges or waive fees, changes pertaining to credit card payments and bank withdrawals, in a contact centre environment to established service level targets.
• Processing transactions according to defined procedures to ensure current and accurate customer account information.
• Supports the processing of Personal Insurance transactions on the Guidewire system that are not enabled by broker self-serve functionality.
• Utilizing problem-solving skills to bring about resolution to exception items
• Adhering to Corporate Policies and Procedures and meeting the service standards set for the team
• Ability to meet deadlines
Your Skills and Experience
• Must be fully bilingual in the French and English language
• 1- 2 years of Personal Insurance experience • College diploma in business, finance, accounting, or insurance is preferred
• Call centre experience is considered a strong asset
• Service focused with a positive helpful attitude
• Excellent people skills and strong written/verbal communication skills
• Attentive listener with the ability to anticipate and understand customer needs
• Self-starter, motivated and strong problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous, detail focused coupled with strong computer literacy skills.
• Proficiency in a Windows environment, including Microsoft Word and Excel
• This role requires successful clearance of a background check (including credit & criminal checks).
We also take potential into consideration. If you don’t have this exact experience, but you know you have what it takes, be sure to give us more insight through your application and cover letter.
Go ahead and expect a lot — you deserve it, and we’ve got it:
- Hybrid work schedule for most roles
- Company share ownership program
- Pension and savings programs, with company-matched RRSP contributions
- Paid volunteer days and company matching on charitable donations
- Educational resources, tuition assistance, and paid time off to study for exams
- Focus on inclusion with employee groups, support for gender affirmation surgery, access to BIPOC counsellors, access to programs for working parents
- Wellness and recognition programs
- Discounts on products and services
Our inclusive work environment welcomes diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting: [email protected]
This role requires successful clearance of a background check (including criminal checks and leadership references).